Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2712131415161718192021

Hey Jon,

So, it sounds like the L7 design is set in stone and in production. If so, are you ready to share some more design details and pictures and such? Would love to get a better feel for this thing. And I'm pretty excited to hear that AVNirvana might be getting a pair for the upcoming evaluation.

I just spent some time perusing this thread from the beginning, and was reminded of how long a process this has been for you. It's exciting to finally see it coming to fruition, and I hope that it does wonderfully well for you guys. I'm looking forward to getting some myself.

Line forms at the rear!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bkeeler10 View Post
    So, it sounds like the L7 design is set in stone and in production. If so, are you ready to share some more design details and pictures and such? Would love to get a better feel for this thing.
    I appreciate the thoughts, bkeeler, I really do. I'm going to hold out until the bitter end, however, and that's only because of the penchant for little things to find a way stop big things. My challenge now is not design - 30 of them vie for attention - but logistics and supply chain. I want a lot from this program that's not been easy to get.

Once settled it'll be my pleasure to share more about this stuff than we have about anything in the past. But for now I really should keep mum. The L7 really only surfaced in public view because they were envisioned as a larger A5, to be part of a very similar series of models, mostly except for finish.

That all changed. Then it changed again and then again. By now it's all in a better place but part of where it is involves benefits we'd like to pay forward to all of you that have been really long in arriving. That's where we find ourselves today.

As soon as that breaks through, it'll be here first. Hopefully in detail.

Default Shangrila

jl speaker .jpg what we arew all hoping for

Quote Originally Posted by 1st Time Caller View Post
    what we arew all hoping for
    Fantastic. The acoustical size of the big Diva, the Dana's precision, and the plain wrapper of the Chanes.

Nice effort. Your memory is better than mine, too.

(Here's how I see it now and then. )