Today's highest resolution music player and DAC
There's a new state of the art, all aluminum digital music player out and it packs more than just 448 gigabytes of music in nearly all file formats, including DSD 64, DSD 128 and DXD. The Calyx M uses the top of the line ESS Sabre digital to analog converter for highest resolution, plus it houses a discrete output headphone amp capable of driving demanding headphones.
The M features a 4.65" OLED touch screen to help you quickly navigate the custom M:USE music sorting software. It's intuitive and easy to use. You can see album art and drag and drop tracks to make playlists.
The M is the leading edge for music storage, very high resolution, and high performance output options all in one pocketable, phone-sized device that weighs half a pound.
The Calyx M's body and trim are crafted from anodized aluminum.
What does M stand for?Both music and motion come to mind, but the Calyx M could be the closest thing to a miraculous leap for music lovers.
The M is a state of the art, reference-level music reproduction system in a single, affordable device
- Aluminium body and trim
- Analog controlled digital volume mechanism
- 16, 24, and 32 bit depth
- Asynchronous 32/384 128x DSD DoP
- External Memory: SD card up to 256G or Micro SD card up to 128G (not included)
- Internal Memory 64G flash memory
- Music Management: M:USE, Dynamic Playlist editable on the go
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 32KHz
- THD+N: 0.0008% @ 1KHz at 32 Ohms, 0.004% @ 1KHz at 16 Ohms
- Channel separation: 130db @ 1KHz
- Dynamic range: 114db
- Output voltage: 1.25 volts RMS at 16 Ohms
- Output impedance: nil
- 3.5mm analog output
- Micro USB connector
- Dimensions: 5.3 x 2.75 x 0.58 inches
- Weight: 8.1 ounces