Chane A5rx-c Preliminary Group Buy Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chane A5rx-c Preliminary Group Buy Thread

The Chane A5rx-c design and pre-production phase are in the can and it's time to start talking about another Group Buy. This time around we'll keep things short and sweet, while adding one more phase to the planning.

Rather than write the entire Buy in this space, we'll just ask that if you have real interest in this product you pop a comment in this new thread and let us know. After we hit three dozen members in this thread we'll open the official Group Buy thread itself spelling out details and asking for confirmed buyers.

Once we fulfill the official Group Buy thread we'll close it and open the webstore to new buyers for the deposit phase. Naturally, deposits may be canceled up to the time we begin shipping.

Roughly 90 days from closing the Buy, the A5rx-c will arrive.

Rules are simple: At the moment there really aren't any except that if you add your name to the next official Group Buy thread, please be committed to a pair. Standard price will be $849/pair, but the Group Buy will cut that price attractively, or offer a substantial savings on another Chane model in the series.

That's it. If you're genuinely interested in owning this new model, please let us know.

As a VERY happy owner of the original A3, you can count me in for a pair in the group buy.

Comment

Thank you, Nelson!

Comment

Thanks for the news. I am glad the process is nearing completion, especially that you are satisfied with the new A5rx-c!

I would like to express my sincere interest in a pair of A5rx-c speakers. I am so excited to finally replace my HTIB system from 2004, I am expecting at least a slight improvement :D.

Looking forward to the speakers!

Comment

You're in, sasquatch1313. Thanks!

Comment

A5rx-c group buy

Ok- I'm in for a pair.

Originally posted by Jon Lane View Post
            The Chane A5rx-c design and pre-production phase are in the can and it's time to start talking about another Group Buy. This time around we'll keep things short and sweet, while adding one more phase to the planning.

Rather than write the entire Buy in this space, we'll just ask that if you have real interest in this product you pop a comment in this new thread and let us know. After we hit three dozen members in this thread we'll open the official Group Buy thread itself spelling out details and asking for confirmed buyers.

Once we fulfill the official Group Buy thread we'll close it and open the webstore to new buyers for the deposit phase. Naturally, deposits may be canceled up to the time we begin shipping.

Roughly 90 days from closing the Buy, the A5rx-c will arrive.

Rules are simple: At the moment there really aren't any except that if you add your name to the next official Group Buy thread, please be committed to a pair. Standard price will be $849/pair, but the Group Buy will cut that price attractively, or offer a substantial savings on another Chane model in the series.

That's it. If you're genuinely interested in owning this new model, please let us know.

Comment

Thanks, tarpontv!

Comment

Yes, please include me in the Group Buy.

This is great news! Thanks for the invite, Jon!

Paul Sligh

Comment

Hi Paul, and thanks for joining!

And to everyone, kindly help us spread the news. With the original A5 having the popularity it did, the A5rx-c should be another interesting option for enthusiasts.

Comment

Jon,

I just talked to you on the phone today a few moments ago, told you I'd sign in, and here I am.
                    I'm a 2 channel guy, so count me in on a pair of the A5rx-c. I'm looking forward to seeing what the discount is, and equally excited to get them home, set them up, and spin some records.

Thank you for taking the time to point me in the right direction.

Daniel

Comment

Can't wait.
                      Currently running A1Bs as for Main L/R and A2rxc as center.
                      Been tempted by the A3 been waiting to hold out for these with the separate mid-driver

Comment

Thanks, and welcome, Daniel!

Comment

variance, thank you very much.

Comment

About time!!! Just joking...

Seriously though, what an awesome response to receive after my last inquiry! I had been waiting for this since losing a pair of A5's that were gifted to me a couple years ago to a fire.

So, I for one am 100% committed to purchasing at least one pair, if not two, of the A5's.

Thanks!

Comment

The pleasure is all mine, Rainbow6, and yes, it's been a long time. Thanks for your kind patience. We really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                              X