Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaker Suggestions

Hi All,

I'm looking for some suggestions on front and center speakers for a small budget system I'm putting together. I already have a nice sub from a prior setup. The room is in the basement and is approximately 13 x 26. The tv area is around 12 x 13.

I was originally leaning towards two A1rx-c's and a A2rx-c. Because I need stands with them that brings the price a little closer to the cost of two A3rx-c's and a A2rx-c.

The speakers will be powered by a Denon AVR-2112. Any advice on which set would be better for application for be greatly appreciated. It will be mostly utilized for movies with an 80/20 split.

Thanks!

I own the A3rx-c and the A2rx-c. You can't go wrong with this set up. I use it 70/50 music and movies.

Comment

The sensitivity of the A3 will be much closer to the A2, allowing a few more dB of output vs. the A1. The A3 will be also more comfortable in the midbass, at the crossover point between mains and sub. This will allow a lower crossover point, if desired.

Comment

Originally posted by tesseract View Post
        The sensitivity of the A3 will be much closer to the A2, allowing a few more dB of output vs. the A1. The A3 will be also more comfortable in the midbass, at the crossover point between mains and sub. This will allow a lower crossover point, if desired.
        +1.

The A3rx-c and A2rx-c are a great match.

Comment

Working...
        X