Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Jon, what are the dimensions of the L3c?

Comment

• Originally posted by butch3217 View Post
      Hey Jon, what are the dimensions of the L3c?
      As a flat center the L3c measures 225mm tall, 520mm wide, and 335mm deep (347mm with magnetic grille). Stood vertically they make a superb stereophonic main speaker too.
      J. Lane

Comment

• Do you have the dimensions and the weight of the L6? I'm planning a floating shelf for it under my screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by dougnliz View Post
          Do you have the dimensions and the weight of the L6? I'm planning a floating shelf for it under my screen.
          As a matter of fact I have it right here: 235mm tall, 750mm wide, and also 335mm deep (347mm with magnetic grille). This model is purely a center and while it could be stood upright I'd not recommend it. Too tall and slender.
          J. Lane

Comment

• Thanks for the quick reply! Do you also have the weight? I want to make sure a floating shelf will hold it.

Hopefully things are progressing well. I'm excited and looking forwarding to placing my order.

Comment

• I would be interested in a pair of L7 and a L6 if it's not too late to get on the list. A pair of L3 when they come out too.

Comment

• Originally posted by dougnliz View Post
                Thanks for the quick reply! Do you also have the weight? I want to make sure a floating shelf will hold it.
                I don't have the final weight but extrapolating from the A2.4 we could expect something in the 35# range.

Originally posted by dougnliz View Post
                Hopefully things are progressing well. I'm excited and looking forwarding to placing my order.
                Thank you. We're doing well and as noted, will update asap with a complete set of photos of the real things.

J. Lane

Comment

• Jon
                  Do you think we are a week away or a month away? I am leaving for Europe on the 15th for 2 weeks and do not want to miss the initial buy. I am hoping to listen to the glorious sounds of Christmas on them this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1st Time Caller View Post
                    Do you think we are a week away or a month away? I am leaving for Europe on the 15th for 2 weeks and do not want to miss the initial buy. I am hoping to listen to the glorious sounds of Christmas on them this year.
                    I don't think we're a week away so you're safe. We're awaiting the schedule and will post it as soon as we have it.

J. Lane

Comment

Working...
                    X