Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for leaving late signups open for the interest list! Please add me for a pair of L3s. Thanks!
    -Max

Comment

• Just to update, I'm interested in a pair of either the L3s or L3Cs, not L7 or L6, which are likely out of my price range. Thanks!
      New system: Outlaw RR2160 receiver; speakers & subs TBD!

Comment

• I'm still here lurking and interested. L7's and an L6. Possibly surrounds. I'm starting from scratch and just bought a house I haven't moved into yet. I need to get room dimensions and see who can help me with acoustic setup that will fit into a family room, rather than dedicated theater room. I know the whole room is hardwood flooring which will probably be an issue. I need to do some research.

Will you be sending an L7's out for review before public sale (or shortly after)? AVNirvana for example, or any other similar review sites?

Comment

• Originally posted by BadJRT View Post
          Will you be sending an L7's out for review before public sale (or shortly after)? AVNirvana for example, or any other similar review sites?
          I'd like to send various pairs to various testers. The list is ready.

J. Lane

Comment

• Originally posted by maxman94 View Post
            Thanks for leaving late signups open for the interest list! Please add me for a pair of L3s. Thanks!

-Max
            And done!

J. Lane

Comment

• Originally posted by Chane M&C

Done!
              You've already sent some out? Or you mean the list is done? If the list is done and you haven't sent any out, how soon can we expect L7's to be in a reviewers hands?

Comment

• Originally posted by cgramer View Post
                Just to update, I'm interested in a pair of either the L3s or L3Cs, not L7 or L6, which are likely out of my price range. Thanks!
                Done!
                J. Lane

Comment

• Originally posted by BadJRT View Post

You've already sent some out? Or you mean the list is done? If the list is done and you haven't sent any out, how soon can we expect L7's to be in a reviewers hands?
                  My error: The list is done, only one pair of real models currently in the wild being tested.
                  J. Lane

Comment

• Originally posted by Chane M&C View Post

My error: The list is done, only one pair of real models currently in the wild being tested.
                    Oh man, I can not wait to read someone's take on a sealed tower such as the L7. There are so few out there. Actually I can't think of any.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTJustice View Post

Anyways, just doing some creative problem solving. No wrong answers. You’re working with decent stuff so I’m certainly not trying to insinuate that there is a problem with your gear.
                      Suggestions absolutely welcome, especially delivered without GoldenEar Audio Showroom Expert(tm) vibe. I am trying not to go back down the rabbit hole of component AV, which I've done before with both AV and Headphones. However, I think she'd be okay with a sleek Emotiva which wouldn't break the bank for a two channel. Mid term I think the AVR will AVR and I'll wind up using the D50+Macbook and a dedicated amp for stereo listening.

In process of ripping and archiving all my CDs. CDs, CD player and dual-deck cassette mixer heading to storage, LOL.

Comment

• If it's not too late I'm also Interested in a pair of L7s and an L6.
                        Last edited by bjjpanda; 10-25-2019, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Hey Jon

As you may remember, I have been following the L series since news of it originally broke. I was ready a year ago and decided to move forward elsewhere. However, I am still very interested in the L and am now at a point that I could make a switch. Therefore, I'd love to be added to the interest list for 3 L7 and 4 A3. Thanks.

Comment

• Quick update: All interested members through bkeeler10 have been updated to the list up in the first post. We expect rapid production turnaround at this point and I'll update this thread and others with various ETAs when I have them.

Internal meetings yesterday also initiated plans for another twenty or so models. I'm sneaking this remark into this thread - please let me work this forward and we can comment on it later on down the line. Very exciting times because this begins to fulfill a ton of development work covering the last 3-4 years. L models, 700 series models, subs, and then things almost nobody knows about. Fingers crossed.

But first, the refined, up-market L models.
                            J. Lane

Comment

• Exciting stuff, but don't spread yourselves too thin, as it were. Better a few amazing products than a ton of mediocre stuff. I guess the best would be a ton of amazing products, so bring 'em on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              New system: Outlaw RR2160 receiver; speakers & subs TBD!

Comment

• Originally posted by cgramer View Post
                                Exciting stuff, but don't spread yourselves too thin, as it were. Better a few amazing products than a ton of mediocre stuff. I guess the best would be a ton of amazing products, so bring 'em on!
                                I'm working with nine premium hardware makers and the top three cabinet houses in the space, with much of the product being made in the US. My job is the design side and presenting this stuff to all y'all, as they say. For the brand to go on it our commitment has always been: it it has to perform.

But yes, there's always a chance X, Y, or Z can't follow through for one reason or another.

J. Lane

Comment

Working...
                                X