Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m also interested in a pair of L7s and a L6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chane M&C View Post
      Hi Folks,

The New Chane 700 Series. I've alluded to a second product series. This morning I reserved space to outline it and what it means in a thread here. This line begins as two models, expands to three as a matched set of multipurpose main, center, and effects speakers, and then expands again to include three more main models. I'm just as excited about this range as the L models because it fills a niche I've been thinking about for a long time - I'm very pleased with where it goes and how it sounds. Only a few people know what this stuff is and one of them has been beta-testing a pair for awhile now. I'll just say that he seems to be enjoying them. I know I did.

That's it for now. Good stuff coming.
      Jon, now that the newsletter has gone out, its taking a lot of restraint to not order the A5.5. Do you know if the L7s, 700 series and the new subs will be released this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by blogreader View Post
        Jon, now that the newsletter has gone out, its taking a lot of restraint to not order the A5.5. Do you know if the L7s, 700 series and the new subs will be released this year?
        The Ls and 700s are in an any-day-now situation now, meaning I wouldn't be surprised to have the EOP and delivery schedule any day, along with the photography to pop into two new product channels. Cabinets will take about 30 days to arrive, but final assembly and testing only take a day or less per your customer order.

It could also be that I don't have that information and content for another month; I just don't know. I just don't expect it to take that long.

That's what I know. I can't imagine that we wouldn't launch both lines before the first of the year. It could be as early as mid-November.

J. Lane

Comment

• It would be super to get them before the end of the year. I usually take at least a week off around Christmas/New Years and I'd love to be able to spend some time with the new toys. I'm with blogreader though - it's hard to keep waiting when the A 5.5's are available. It would also be great to get some kind of teaser about the 700 series - general form/function. Are they "standard" slim towers similar to the L series, some kind of horn/compression driver, ...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spidacat View Post
            It would also be great to get some kind of teaser about the 700 series - general form/function. Are they "standard" slim towers similar to the L series, some kind of horn/compression driver, ...?
            I'm going to resist. I'd really like to get into our next mode of operation asap, which is to reveal a number of things only once they're already coming through the supply chain.

Should be any day, however...

J. Lane

Comment

• There will soon be a new Model L
              with new driver tech, clear as a bell.
              When they arrive and are set up they'll be a nice step-up.
              Old favorites will cast a new spell.

Jon, sorry I didn't get by to visit with you a couple of weeks ago when I was on vacation in your area. Family, the hot weather and awesome beach sucked up all my time. My loss. Someday I'll get my priorities straight.

Comment

• please add me as interested in 2 L7's and 1 L6.
                tyvm.

Comment

• Originally posted by jstewart View Post
                  Jon, sorry I didn't get by to visit with you a couple of weeks ago when I was on vacation in your area. Family, the hot weather and awesome beach sucked up all my time. My loss. Someday I'll get my priorities straight.
                  Looks like they're straight right now!

J. Lane

Comment

Working...
                  X