X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BadJRT
    replied
    Originally posted by Chane M&C View Post
    I was told last night that cabinets are done. That's six models.
    Are the L7 and L6 included in those 6 models?

Leave a comment:

• Chane M&C
    replied
    I was told last night that cabinets are done. That's six models. Next step, photography while crating is going on. Then shipping to the US for assembly, testing, inspection, and warehousing.

As always, all updates post here as they happen.

Leave a comment:

• kabin
    replied

Mr. Gambon!
    The Great Gambon was knighted in 1998 and reportedly is retired.

Leave a comment:

• kabin
    replied
    The end of year's arrival might be a better bet than EOP given holiday shutdowns. I can only imagine there is a lot of production interruptions, starts, stops with complicated speaker systems and subsystems shared in different models otherwise these long production times would be cost prohibitive.

But all good things come to those who wait. :)

Leave a comment:

• Chane M&C
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGief View Post
    Hi all, I'm a fairly new Chane customer. In the spring I picked up a pair of A5.4s and an A2.4 for my HT in my master bedroom. Couple not be happier.

Then someone on r/hometheater mentioned talk of new products happening in the forum here... I just read every post in this thread and the subwoofer thread. Wow! So many new products in the pipeline. In what seems seems to be great timing as I'm looking for LCR for my main family room HT.

L6, L7, L3, L3c
    700 series (no models mentioned)
    A4.5, A6.5
    4 "XSG" 10" sub models

Did I miss anything?

I found the table in the OP super helpful to reason about the L6 L7. Has anyone done this for the other products?
    Not yet - holding off on everything else until arrival. (The L7 has been the usual "3 Years in Development!" sort of marketing announcement thing only in plain view. That'll teach me. The good news is that it has evolved a lot in that time. Little resemblance to the original A7 concept.)

Looking forward to sharing a lot more as soon as we can...

Leave a comment:

• Chane M&C
    replied
    Originally posted by blogreader View Post
    Me when I see everyone uploading photos of their Black Friday and Cyber Monday purchases while I'm waiting for the new 700s and L6s to be released.
    Mr. Gambon!

Leave a comment:

• TheGief
    replied
    Hi all, I'm a fairly new Chane customer. In the spring I picked up a pair of A5.4s and an A2.4 for my HT in my master bedroom. Couple not be happier.

Then someone on r/hometheater mentioned talk of new products happening in the forum here... I just read every post in this thread and the subwoofer thread. Wow! So many new products in the pipeline. In what seems seems to be great timing as I'm looking for LCR for my main family room HT.

L6, L7, L3, L3c
    700 series (no models mentioned)
    A4.5, A6.5
    4 "XSG" 10" sub models

Did I miss anything?

I found the table in the OP super helpful to reason about the L6 L7. Has anyone done this for the other products?

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• blogreader
    replied
    Me when I see everyone uploading photos of their Black Friday and Cyber Monday purchases while I'm waiting for the new 700s and L6s to be released.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	116
Size:	875.5 KB
ID:	114534

Leave a comment:

• TheGief
    replied
    I'm interested in 3 L6s for LCR or 1 L6 and two L7s depending on price.

Leave a comment:

• 1st Time Caller
    replied

What does EOP mean?
    End of Production

Leave a comment:

• blogreader
    replied

I can't answer that for anyone, but we should see EOP in a few weeks.
    What does EOP mean?

Leave a comment:

• Chane M&C
    replied
    Are you planning to provide a coupon in the newsletter announcement for the L7s and 700s?
    Yes. Once we know arrival we'll publish a newsletter.

November is coming to a close and I'm wondering if I should just buy the A5.5 using the coupon discount or continue waiting? Can you share anything about the new products?
    I can't answer that for anyone, but we should see EOP in a few weeks. Around that time and before arrival we'll also publish new web content.

Also, I wanted to wish everyone in this community a very happy Thanksgiving and the rest of the holiday season.
    Likewise!

Leave a comment:

• blogreader
    replied

The Ls and 700s are in an any-day-now situation now, meaning I wouldn't be surprised to have the EOP and delivery schedule any day, along with the photography to pop into two new product channels.
    I can't imagine that we wouldn't launch both lines before the first of the year. It could be as early as mid-November.
    Jon,
    Are you planning to provide a coupon in the newsletter announcement for the L7s and 700s? November is coming to a close and I'm wondering if I should just buy the A5.5 using the coupon discount or continue waiting?
    Can you share anything about the new products?

Also, I wanted to wish everyone in this community a very happy Thanksgiving and the rest of the holiday season.

Leave a comment:

• blogreader
    replied
    Jon,
    I was reading a post over at the Home Theater group on Reddit that a lot of consumer electronic products are going to get a (stiff) 25% tariff increase on imports from China.
    Are you going to be affected by this at all?

Leave a comment:

• kabin
    replied
    Looking forward to the new content and pics. Hopefully EOP is a known by now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X