Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Unoffical "Show Us What You Got" thread.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Unoffical "Show Us What You Got" thread.

I searched but I don't think one has been started so post up a pic of what your HT/ 2channel/ computer setup looks like.

Here is my latest conglomeration.

Samsung 50" plasma
    Yamaha RX-V663
    Emotiva LPA-7
    SMS-1
    PS3
    Roku Soundbridge w/ 95+ gigs of music on the computer
    APC-15
    Behringer EP2500
    Rythmic D12 subs in PE 2cu/ft sealed enclosures
    TSC ASW-8 subs
    Infinity Primus P362 mains; PC350 center; P142 surrounds

TCA products??? None atm, but that may be rectified here in the upcoming months.:snaggletooth:

This seems like a great thread we need to add to it !
    A knock at the door said "Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms" I thought it was a delivery.:biglaugh:

Comment

I'll add. I need to update with pics of the new TV (Toshiba 46XV545U)

Comment

Originally posted by alembic
        I'll play. Here is my setup. I recently Budo upgraded my LCR. Thanks Ninja. I guess I need to post some post upgrade pics with the new tweets. Will work on that later.
        Always loved your X-LS's. They have a great grain pattern. It was these speakers that brought me to AV123 :applause:

Comment

Old pics

These are my pics when i first set up the room. Only things that changed are Added PS3, Pioneer elite receiver and Fios Dvr.

Comment

Jake - is that the room you started to work on back when on the Axiom forum?
            Ray

Comment

Yeah same room.

Comment

Scott....quick question. What do you use for a center and surrounds to voice match to the Stratas?
                About a pubic hair away from being banned!

Comment

Originally posted by graphicguy
                  Scott....quick question. What do you use for a center and surrounds to voice match to the Stratas?
                  I use the X-Voce now for center and am just running a set of NHT SuperZero's for surrounds right now. I will be changing out the surrounds to a set of in-ceilings.

I previously used a REF100 and I feel the X-Voce is a MUCH better match both tonally and in it's presentation. The Mini's a very open and the Voce does this extremely well. It was a day of true happiness for us when I got the Voce, hooked it up and started listening. Even straight out of the box it was good. It's much better now that it's broken in and matches even better.

IMHO, I don't think you'll get a better center to match the Mini's until a Mini Centre comes out.

Comment

I'll play

Mini's and other gear coming soon.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments, Scott. If you like my speakers so much, would you consider a trade:thumbsup:!
                      Hopefully some TCA products in the near future!

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter99
                        I use the X-Voce now for center and am just running a set of NHT SuperZero's for surrounds right now. I will be changing out the surrounds to a set of in-ceilings.

I previously used a REF100 and I feel the X-Voce is a MUCH better match both tonally and in it's presentation. The Mini's a very open and the Voce does this extremely well. It was a day of true happiness for us when I got the Voce, hooked it up and started listening. Even straight out of the box it was good. It's much better now that it's broken in and matches even better.

IMHO, I don't think you'll get a better center to match the Mini's until a Mini Centre comes out.
                        Thanks, Scott. Sounds like that's my next move.
                        About a pubic hair away from being banned!

Comment

Hectic can you make the picture smaller ?

You could carry that picture in your lockit :assshake:
                          A knock at the door said "Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms" I thought it was a delivery.:biglaugh:

Comment

A couple more....:cloud9:
                            Attached Files
                            He who stand on toliet get high on pot!:stirthepot:

Comment

All you have to do is click on the image and it will get bigger...to bad the same can't be said for your brain!
                              He who stand on toliet get high on pot!:stirthepot:

Comment

Working...
                              X