Chane SBE-118 Subwoofer Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d123123 View Post

I hate you but I buckled and went 300 over my budget. They just seemed like a great price. I bought 2 . Any advice on what to power them? You guys got anymore of those 3600 amps? If not will the Behringer NX1000D be enough or do I need to go for the 3000?

Also, if I already have 2 RCA wires will I just need speaker wire or do I need to buy anything else to hook them up?

Thanks!
    I have a chane 3600 amp that I am getting ready to list in the classifieds. Works perfectly and looks brand new. PM me if you are interested

Comment

Originally posted by bluemoon View Post

I have a chane 3600 amp that I am getting ready to list in the classifieds. Works perfectly and looks brand new. PM me if you are interested
      I'm a bit wary of buying used electronics just in case it dies in a couple months, I'll be out of luck.

Comment

The Chane amp Is built like a tank and I doubt there would be any problems with it for as long as you owned it. The amp has not been used much.

Comment

I appreciate it but I'm a bit neurotic and like being able to call up the company anytime. Thank you though.

Comment

Working...
          X