X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Number 4 does sound intriguing....

Comment

They're all pretty cool, some more for tech and some more for sheer value.
      J. Lane

Comment

Will any of the subs have the same wood grain finish as the A5.4 so that they match? Matching speakers is more important to me.

Comment

Originally posted by HMPoweredMan View Post
          Will any of the subs have the same wood grain finish as the A5.4 so that they match? Matching speakers is more important to me.
          All of the 10" class subs will match the A series finishes. Other, larger subs will get into deluxe finishes later in the year.
          J. Lane

Comment

Originally posted by Chane M&C View Post

All of the 10" class subs will match the A series finishes. Other, larger subs will get into deluxe finishes later in the year.
            AHA! So bigger subs later in the year (this one I'm assuming). I know the focus right now is on the 10 inch value subs.... But then....

Comment

Request for moderator to change thread name

Originally posted by Chane M&C View Post

But we still have production and shipping schedules which add a couple of months. The final prototype for the first 10" sub arrived yesterday. It tests and signs off within a week. (It measures 355mm on a side, by the way; a perfect cube.) From there making them takes time.

That's the best I can offer. Let's say 90 days to be safe and hope nothing else slows us.
              90 days turned out to be about a year. Are the wheels still turning on this? Whats the latest Jon?

Comment

Originally posted by ViperDom View Post
                90 days turned out to be about a year. Are the wheels still turning on this? Whats the latest Jon?
                I'll always update when I have useful information - no reason to hold back. And as always, if the time frames are too long, the market has plenty of alternatives.

That said, when the first wave of these hit they'll be the best values in genuine performance woofers I know of. More soon...

J. Lane

Comment

I couldn't wait (especially as the bigger subs were further away in the time stream than the smaller) and bought a Paradigm X15. It pairs nicely with the Chanes. Obviously Jon isn't going to release anything until it's ready (and mature). The Chane speakers have easily been the best internet direct purchase I've made. I say this as someone who typically has little to no brand loyalty.

Comment

This stuff is planned to be joined by half a dozen prosumer models ranging up from them in size and power. All but one of our suppliers have badly missed ETAs - some more than once - but the things at that link are in production, and the cabinetry for largest model in the other range is in a container inbound. Currently planning the new site channels to show them.
                    J. Lane

Comment

Working...
                    X