SOLD Chane 3600 amplifier for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD Chane 3600 amplifier for sale

Chane 3600 amplifier looks like brand new and was seldom used. Specs are 600 watts into 8 ohm load, 900 watts into 4 ohm load, 1100 watts into 2 ohm load. The amp has a large toroidal transformer and weighs 53 lbs. High/low pass filters. Run your subs or speakers with it. Comes with power cord and original ship box. $185 plus buyer pays shipping. Will have amp run into speakers for local pick up from 49010. Split ship cost in midwest.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bluemoon; 08-10-2019, 06:27 PM.

Hi, do you have an account say maybe on ebay etc that I could look up to see your credentials?

Thanks

Comment

Not on Ebay but I've sold a few things over the years on usaudiomart. I'm not out to scam anyone just trying to sell a decent piece of equipment at a fair price. Paypal always is on the side of the buyer so nothing to lose. I have the original ship box.

Comment

you might want to list on avsforums also. i've got the same amp running the sbe sub and its a beast.

Comment

Thanks. I'm a member of avs and plan on doing just that.

Comment

I absolutely want this amplifier. Please let me know how you want to go about doing this.

I am also a member on AVS and have been for over 10 years, under the same name if you want to verify my information.

Either way, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Jason

Comment

Jason
              Got your message and will send you an email. Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X