Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MQ600 Amplifier and 4x CS 18.1 For Sale

I have a few items for sale...

The MQ600 Amp, which is one of the best sub amps I've used and has a killer power supply for the money. Asking $500 shipped.

I also have 4x CS 18.1s available for sale and 2 other dual concentric subs (drivers mounted on opposite sides of box to cancel resonance). Asking $400/ea + Shipping for the CS 18.1, or $300/ea if you buy all 4 of them. The Dual Concentric subs are $600 each and are also passive.

I have original boxes for everything. The subs have seen some use and have a little bit of wear, but it isn't too noticeable.

Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC4453.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	77902

Name:	_DSC4449.jpg
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	77903

Name:	_DSC4447.jpg
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	77904

Comment

Lots of great subs there mintzar. Where are u located? Maybe pickup could be an option to save on shipping?

Comment

Wake Forest, NC.

Yeah especially the MQ600 is a great amp!

Comment

Sorry forgot about the amp :D Great amp too!

Comment

How much to ship the 18.1's to SoCal (92336)??
            Denon 4311ci; MINIdsp; XPR-5; LS6 Line Arrays; LS-C Center Channel; A/V-1RS Surounds; Quad DIY LMS-Ultras Powered By LG Clones; Panny AE-8000u; 110" 2:35 Screen; Oppo BDP-103; Belkin PF60; Harmony ONE

2ch: Airmotiv 6's, Airport Express

Comment

It'll cost about $335 to ship all 4 to SoCal.

I'm willing to ship all 4 to SoCal for $1575.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'll pass it along to an interested friend.
                Denon 4311ci; MINIdsp; XPR-5; LS6 Line Arrays; LS-C Center Channel; A/V-1RS Surounds; Quad DIY LMS-Ultras Powered By LG Clones; Panny AE-8000u; 110" 2:35 Screen; Oppo BDP-103; Belkin PF60; Harmony ONE

2ch: Airmotiv 6's, Airport Express

Comment

That's an awesome deal. GLWS. I wish I could afford it.

Comment

I offered this deal to a few folks:

All 4 subs + MQ600 for $2000 shipped anywhere in the US (though preferably closer to NC because shipping is painful!)

Comment

What kinda deal would you swing for two 18.1's & the amp? What size drivers with the dual concentric? Any specs??

Comment

I'll do the two 18.1s + Amp for $1400 shipped.

The dual concentrics are using Dayton Audio dual 12" drivers. Each driver is mounted on opposite sides of the cabinet in phase, which cancels out internal cabinet resonance completely. It's a more transparent sub than the CS 18.1s, but doesn't have as much output. But no matter how loudly you play it the cabinet will never have an ounce of vibration to it, which is pretty cool. So it translates the output directly to the air, no energy is lost to the cabinet.

The two dual concentrics + Amp I'll sell for $1800 shipped.

Comment

The CS 18.1's Series 1 or Series 2? How long have you had/used these?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't these $450 new??

Comment

Series 2.

They were $550 each plus $250 shipping and I got a $100 discount for buying all 4 together. So I paid $2350 shipped.

Comment

Thanks. Have you compared these with the vented version? Any big differences?? Was your primary use HT or music?

I'm looking for mostly HT use, so pondering on whether the sealed would be a good choice.

Comment

Working...
                              X