(2) Arx A3rx-c, (1) Arx A2rx-c and (2) Arx A3 for $750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (2) Arx A3rx-c, (1) Arx A2rx-c and (2) Arx A3 for $750

If you are near the Fresno o / Visalia CA are you can have my 5.0 set up for $750 pick up only.

I'll post pics tomorrow

REDUCED PRICE TO $650 local only.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by GFOviedo; 04-24-2015, 08:41 PM.

GFOviedo,

If I was near you, I'd hop on that.

But, since I am not... if I may ask, why are you selling them?

Thanks,

-Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by FliGuyRyan View Post
      GFOviedo,

If I was near you, I'd hop on that.

But, since I am not... if I may ask, why are you selling them?

Thanks,

-Ryan
      We moved to a smaller home, and the towers are taking to much space. I also kind of need the cash to pay off a high interest credit card as well.

I love these speakers. They sound awesome for music and movies. However, if I do sell them I'll probably be without speakers for about a year. Thereafter, I'm going with in-wall or wall mounted speakers.

Comment

I see you disposed of the name plate on the grill(s) as I did... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel! View Post
          I see you disposed of the name plate on the grill(s) as I did... ;)

I just never put them on since I didn't get any. However, Jon was nice enough to send me some name plate. I've got them somewhere in the garage. After we moved a lot of stuff went missing in the boxes lol.

I'm willing to reduce the price for all the 5.0 set up to $700. Of course this is only pick up. Unless the buyer wants to pay for boxes and shipping!

Comment

A smokin' deal for someone I'm certain. :woo:

Have you also tried Audiogone? Of course you have, I'm an idiot for suggesting. :oops: ;)

Comment

A smokin' deal for someone I'm certain. :woo:

Have you also tried Audiogone? Of course you have, I'm an idiot for suggesting. :oops: ;)
              No, never tried Audiogone. I'll look into it though. I thought you have to pay a fee to post there.

Comment

Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do...You just came down $50...I doubt it would cost anywhere close that amount to list... ;)

Comment

http://app.audiogon.com/

Comment

Went there, and started making a post. Per their guidelines, I can only describe one item. $10 dollars fee to post, and I wasn't really sure if I've got to pay a 2% fee if it sells.

So, I rather just leave it as it is. If they sell good. If not then I'll just have to keep them!

Comment

Originally posted by GFOviedo View Post
                      Went there, and started making a post. Per their guidelines, I can only describe one item. $10 dollars fee to post, and I wasn't really sure if I've got to pay a 2% fee if it sells.

So, I rather just leave it as it is. If they sell good. If not then I'll just have to keep them!
                      Gus, USAudiomart is free. No cost to post, and they dont take a percentage of the sale price.

I'd throw em up there for sure. Not as many views as Audiogon, but wont cost you anything either.

To maximize profit, I'd stay away from Audiogon and ePrey for now.

Comment

Originally posted by EndersShadow View Post
                        Gus, USAudiomart is free. No cost to post, and they dont take a percentage of the sale price.

I'd throw em up there for sure. Not as many views as Audiogon, but wont cost you anything either.

To maximize profit, I'd stay away from Audiogon and ePrey for now.

Yeah, I completely forgot about USAudiomart. Thanks. I'm not trying to make a profit on these....I don't really want to sell them, but like I've mentioned before 1) Kinda need the $$, 2) The tower take too much room in our small living room, and 3) WAF (mainly lol).

Comment

Hmm... borrowing a van, and driving 5000 miles round-trip to Cali from Ohio.

Sleep in van down by the rivers...

Survive on H20 and protein bars...

Bring $850 for gas (give or take $100)...

And BAM... speaker package for $700 asking/$850 gas.

Who's with me!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by FliGuyRyan View Post
                            Hmm... borrowing a van, and driving 5000 miles round-trip to Cali from Ohio.

Sleep in van down by the rivers...

Survive on H20 and protein bars...

Bring $850 for gas (give or take $100)...

And BAM... speaker package for $700 asking/$850 gas.

Who's with me!?!?!?!?!
                            LOL. My wife has family in Canton OH. I think it would be cheaper to ship them that to drive!

Comment

Originally posted by GFOviedo View Post

www.usaudiomart.com is free, I use the Canadian one canuckaudiomart.com to sell all my stuff, it's always free :)

Comment

Working...
                              X