No announcement yet.

The New Chane A5.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't see anything in my inbox. Just verifying if it has been sent out or not before I go digging in the spam folder.

I have a pair of A5.5s in the cart as well as an A2.4 just waiting for me to pull the trigger.
    Last edited by rloyola0426; 11-01-2019, 03:56 PM.

Comment

I haven't seen anything in my inbox as well.

Comment

The A5.5 newsletter and code will email tonight at 8pm Eastern.
        J. Lane

Comment

Received the email. Clicking the pre-order button doesn't do anything but was able to add to cart via the compare page. Not sure if a site issue or just me.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundingBoard View Post
            Received the email. Clicking the pre-order button doesn't do anything but was able to add to cart via the compare page. Not sure if a site issue or just me.
            I couldn't add it either. But thanks for the work around.

Comment

We appear to have crushed the server, folks. Temporarily switched the product to in-stock status to work around. Our team is aware of this and is looking into it.
              J. Lane

Comment

If this helps, I put the A5.5 speakers on my wish list, then transferred them to my cart from there.

Comment

Everything's been running correctly since very early this morning folks, so carry on. Coupon code New2019A5 will deliver the deal you want. Very inexpensive shipping too!
                  J. Lane

Comment

Working...
                  X