The hORNS Mummy is a very high performance speaker adhering to minimalist audiophile principles. The unique clamshell case is made from high-precision CNC molds and provides ideal driver placement and acoustical loading, low resonance, low internal reflections, highest volumetric efficiency, vanishing diffraction, high strength, easy placement, slender profile, and any color finish under the sun. A new non-resonant base is included.
hORNS always uses very high performance drivers. The 1" compression driver and 12" woofer are prosound components choosen for maximum fidelity. The integrated horn is molded into the Mummy's case in a way that mitigates the audible acoustical reactance typical from conventional cabinets
Mummy comes with a detachable non-resonant base, twin rear reflex ports, and high-end input terminals.
- Six weeks build time upon order
- Free delivery in the 48 continental US states
- Truck freight only. No sales outside North America
- Two-way, wave-guided treble
- Midwoofer: 12”, paper cone, aluminum frame
- Treble: 1" compression driver
- Bass system: Bass reflex
- Finish: Gloss white or black over molded reinforced fiberglas is standard. Deluxe finishes include all RAL colors, plus any customer-specified paint.
- Terminals: Single pair of premium quality gold-plated 5-way binding posts
- Stands: Flat steel, removable. Painted black. (Included)
- Crossover: Asymmetrical electrical 6 & 12dB per octave. Premium quality components
- Enclosure volume: 75 litres
- Frequency range: 35-20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Speaker dimensions: 450 x 1230 x 370mm
- Speaker weight: 30 kg