Top fullrange technology from the leader
HiVi has always been known for high resolution "fullrange" driver technology - the fullrange driver is a single loudspeaker operating without the complexities and limits of crossover networks and multiple driver elements. Audiophiles prize the fullrange driver for its natural transparency, musicality, and a sense of being connected to the music.
The LX2 is HiVi's latest and most sophisticated entry in this category of miniature, high resolution, precision desktop loudspeakers. This is the model for audiophiles seeking that "headphones-on-the-desk" sound only the fullrange system offers.
- 2.0 channel set
- Precision 2.5" shielded fullrange drivers
- Connects to any portable or line-output music source
- Outboard power supply
- 100% anodized aluminum, colored grey
Perforated steel grille
- Includes 1 meter 3.5mm stereo hookup cable
Built to a new level of quality
The HiVi LX2 is crafted from 100% anodized aluminum, with the extruded main chassis capped by reinforced aluminum side panels - the LX2 is the most deluxe small powered fullrange monitor HiVi have offered. Each of two mini-monitors houses a high performance 2.5"/65mm fullrange driver. The right speaker contains sophisticated monolithic amplifiers, and sports an on/off switch on its flank. Each matching speaker is bass-reflex tuned for surprising richness of sound to below 80Hz, and both are finished with a sleek new perforated metal grille. A compact outboard power supply energizes both speakers of the pair.
Option to create a larger 2.1 channel system
With ample response to well below 80Hz, the LX2 is unique for compact HiVi fullrange desktop speaker systems. Users may add a small, standard 80Hz subwoofer from virtually any source to convert the LX2 into a remarkably powerful wide-band 2.1 channel system.
Presented by the brand known for excellence in fullrange drivers, the LX2 offers HiVi's top level of performance in the category so far. This is the speaker with both the critical performance audiophiles seek, and the flexibility expend into even larger systems.
- Magnetically shielded 2.0 multimedia system
- 2.5" fullrange drivers
- Internally amplified
- Side panel on/off switch
- Back panel volume switch
- Anodized aluminum construction with steel grille
- Includes 1 meter 3.5mm stereo phone connecting cable
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty included
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-18kHz
- Voltage Sensitivity: 300mv
- Input impedance, line level: 18kOhm
- Dimensions: 245 x 258 x 172mm
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 5.5 x 3.2 x 6.4in.
- System net weight: 5kg; 11lbs